Monday, October 21, 2013

Headless Horseman Take 2

Reese said her belly hurt when we got into line so we went back and forth about staying or going and we chose to stay.  We went straight to the bathrooms to see if we could get her belly straightened out and as we waited in line, I heard "Lindsey!?"  One of my coworkers and her kids where there too.  It was fun to just run into someone I know!  Reese wanted to see the marionette show again so we went straight there and Reese was able to sit in the front and see everything.  She was so excited.  

Then we went to ride on the Headless Horseman Hayride!  We both were very excited!
'
And a little nervous.  Reese moved onto my lap and parts were a little scary.  I liked that it was still a little light out when we went.  The horseman comes right up to the trailer and I wish I could have taken pictures while we were on it because it was awesome seeing him on horseback with the wind blowing his cape stopped at the entrance to the covered bridge because the legend says he cannot cross the church bridge.  We were both so excited about it afterwards that we said we have to come back again!  

We got home and went to bed but at midnight Reese's hurt belly was back and she spend the rest of the night in my bed getting up to throw-up about every hour.  It was not enjoyable but she slept in today and is feeling better right now.  No fever so I'm hoping it is only something she ate getting out of her system. 

No comments:

Post a Comment