Sunday, February 2, 2014

Reese's Winter Review

My dad, Emily, Chewy, Allison and Scott came down for Reese's Winter Dance Review.  They arrived not long before we had to get ready.  Thankfully Emily just took over for hair and makeup.



Then Reese and I headed to Westfield High School's auditorium.

She just look so tiny on that big stage.  She did such a wonderful job!  
I couldn't have been more proud.

Emily and Chewy stopped to get her flowers which she couldn't believe they were for her.  

She had a bit of adrenaline going after the performance so she couldn't stop dancing in the lobby.  Then my dad headed home and the rest of us headed to Pizza King, where we stuffed ourselves full of pizza while Reese entertained.  She LOVED being on stage so I cannot wait to see her in her big recital in June.

No comments:

Post a Comment