Sunday, February 2, 2014

Polar Vortex 2014

We were supposed to go to Michigan for Christmas with the Rogers family but with the predictions of the polar vortex, I made the call to stay home.  I'm glad we did because the weather was just crazy.

We ended up with two days off of work then reduced hours for the next two days so we had a lot of home time to play with new Christmas presents.  Thankfully, we never lost power and became dangerously close to running out of milk but never actually did.

I love when she reads out loud to Bitty.

I worked my way through a new puzzle of the grand canyon sent from Amy.  
I also was able to catch up with Amy on those days off which I needed.


We were able to catch up on thank you cards :)

And finish the puzzle... my new addition.

No comments:

Post a Comment