Monday, November 5, 2012

Halloween

Halloween is the best day of the year to be a staff member at Phoenix Art Museum.  After two years of going solo-style, I joined my old membership crew to be Princess Peach from the Super Mario Brothers.  They did a great job decorating the Clubhouse and even had a Wii so people could play old school Mario Bros.


Camille is fantastic!

The Education/Marketing crew dressed up as Mad Men.  They took best group in the contest.

Someone stole Sandy's stolen Vermeer :)

Jelena as Charlie Chaplin
 
John and June teamed up as the witches from Macbeth.  SOOOOOOOO scary!


 
I could not stand wearing the wig and the gloves were very debilitating.  I was ready to get out of that costume by the end of the day.
 
Also, I couldn't wait to get home to get Jessie ready for trick-or-treating!
 
We picked up burgers and ate quickly so Reese could get in costume.  I sprayed her hair red, just like Jessie and drew on some freckles! 
 
Yeehaw!
 
The Wazny's were our first trick-or-treat-ers!  K as Merida, Char as a butterfly and V as a hungry, hungry caterpillar.
Amy made her costume!

Lani and Jessica came over to pass out candy so I could take Reese around.  We went up and down the block then headed home to pass out candy.  She loved giving out huge handfuls of candy to all of our trick-or-treat-ers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment