Sunday, June 26, 2011

Payson never disappoints

As my semester ended, Lani and I headed to Payson for a weekend at her family's cabin.  We accomplished some awesome thrifting and ate an amazing dinner.  I operated the charcoal grill which I was pretty proud of.  We grilled veggie burgers, potatoes, peppers, and onion in foil and corn on the cob.  It tasted so good.  Of course, we worked on a puzzle in the evening and slept-in in the morning.  The next day we headed to the Tonto Natural Bridge which was amazing.  I had never been before and the beauty of it took my breath away.  We saw a rattle snake (thank goodness Penny did not) and had a picnic in thee grass.  Afterwards we stopped in Strawberry for some ice cream and then closed up the cabin and headed home.  It was a perfect recharger weekend.





No comments:

Post a Comment