Sunday, June 26, 2011

Out of Africa

I know that I have been slacking on my blog. So I will play catch up now.

At the beginning of May, the Wazny family and I went to Out of Africa which is a couple hours north of Phoenix. I was a littler nervous about going there but then once we were there, it was really easy to see how much the staff cared for the animals and how they had gone out of their way to rescue the animals from bad situations. We went to the Tiger Splash show and Matt and Katherine fed a tiger. It was chilly up north which was wonderful! Matt took some great photos so you will be able to tell which he took and which I took :)



We were all exhausted at the end of the day! 



We fed the giraffe carrots from our hands.  The girls got a kick out of it.  The giraffe was so nice and wrinkly!

No comments:

Post a Comment