Sunday, February 27, 2011

Presidents Day in Indiana

 
 I spent last weekend with my three favorite girls.  

Sophia is getting to so big! She has the best thighs that I have ever seen. She now looks at your face and smiles and coos. I love her cheeks! Her hair is growing and getting lighter.


Reese and I made a tent where we played cards, read a book and played with the flashlight.  I even fed Soph a bottle in there.  It was a fun day at the house.

Reese thought I should wear here Dora panties on my head.  Not the best look.

It snowed a little bit on Monday so Reese and I went to play in it.  We ended up walking down the street and climbing the mountains of snow that was left over from the blizzard of 2011.  It was very cold but we had a good time.  I love watching her walk in snow boots.  So cute!

Leaving was especially hard this time.  It was the first time that Reese really understood that I was leaving.  She cried with me and kept saying "i go hona (arizona)."  My favorite days have been spent with her.  She is growing into a smart, beautiful little girl.  I love her so much!

I had to leave this post with the best smile ever!  I cannot wait to watch Sophia grow into a little lady.

1 comment: