Monday, February 28, 2011

Busy weekend

This weekend I kept busy so as not to get too blue.  Here is what I did...

Friday:
Worked hard for the money
Had my first massage (compliments of a gift-card from the Wazny crew)
Wine, icing from the container and Who Do You Think You Are? with Amy

Saturday:
Cleaning frenzy (completely necessary)
Laundered everything possible
Evening Reception opening for Fashion Independent with my Aunt Karen
Discovered the second season of Jersey Shore is an instant view on Netflix = danger zone

Sunday:
Trader Joes
Cheesecake Factory breakfast and Borders with the Wazny family
Coffee with Andrew
Chatted with Reese, Sophia and Adrienne
Oscars pizza party at the Wazny's

Let me tell you what was missing from this list... school work!  I am lacking motivation and long for my furry friend when I have to read books on cataloging and collection development.  Hopefully a couple evening visits to the library this week will get me back to being the student that I should be.

No comments:

Post a Comment