Thursday, February 25, 2010

Visit with Reese - part two

I love Reese first thing in the morning.  The smile she gives you when she first sees you then I would sing a song from story time at the library. 

Good morning, how are you?
Good morning, how do you do? 
I'm fine, hope you are to. 
Good morning, how are you!

She loved her valentines day present.  I was super excited when the first thing that came out of the bag was a book!  She loved her finger puppets and she put them in the little snack container that I also got her.  Organizing already!  She carried around the bag like a purse which was super cute!
And then she decided that she liked my purse!

then she had her first taste of starbacks :)

When she got dressed (after a super cute bath), it was in a dress I had bought her and looked super cute!!
I love spending time with her.  She is my sunshine!

1 comment:

  1. 1) i think i just teared up a little
    2) reese has great taste in purses
    3) i'm glad you finally posted this... you left us hanging there for a while after part one

    ReplyDelete