Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Weekend Fun

I had a busy last weekend with Lani!  We took a trip to Ikea on Friday (man, i love not working Fridays!) to return some things and then buy all kinds of other things.  I found a couch cover in the "as is" section but it is going to require some sewing and finessing.  We will see what happens. 

Then Saturday we went to see Walt and El Grupo, a film about a trip Walk Disney took in 1941 to South America.  It was a beautifully done film with wonderful pictures and footage from the actual trip.  If you have a chance you should definitely see it!

Then on Sunday we went to the Chocolate Affair in downtown Glendale.  Parking was a disaster and there were tons of people, even on Super Bowl Sunday!  We ate chocolate covered chips which were tasty but not as good as I wanted them to be.  Then we went over and browsed at an antique store.  Oh, how I love antique stores.  There are so many treasures to be found!  I didn't come home with anything but my head if full of inspiration!

I am flying to Indiana tomorrow to see Reese and I can't wait!!!  I am having a hard time concentrating on much else...

No comments:

Post a Comment