Thursday, November 19, 2009

Roommates

Besides living with my Dad and Reese, I have three other roommates. 


Gracie
Who has gracefully adapted to life with two dogs and a baby. She doesn't particularly like the dogs but she will only drink out of their water dish and she really likes my Dad, who doesn't really like cats.

Trudy
What can I say, she is pretty dumb and loves to lick, especially a sneak attack, but she prances around all day truly thinking that she has it made.  Sometimes I think it would be nice to be dumb and happy and little Trudy gets to live it.

Bella
Just back from a much needed haircut!  She is super smart (which just makes Trudy look dumber) and breaks into eat cat food whenever she can.  Her life is Lady and the Tramp - a cocker spaniel who once ruled the roost then a baby came and got all the attention, then a cat came (not siamese but still) and was mean.  I am sad to say that her "Tramp" is Trudy so I don't know if she thinks that is a happy ending.

2 comments: