Friday, November 14, 2014

Summer Fun

This summer Reese had some amazing babysitters which she spent most of her time with: Haleigh (daughter of my coworker, Lisa) and Savanah (daughter of my coworker, Melanie).  

During her time with Haleigh, she spent a lot of time with Haleigh's siblings.  She comes from a house of five kids from 18 (Haleigh) to Levi would was born in June.  Reese loved it.  She asked me more than once if she could be one of Lisa's kids instead.  Here they are at Mounds State Park.  I was very jealous to have to be at work while all this fun was being had.

One evening we headed down to Barnes and Noble for a Frozen Event.

There we saw my high school English teacher who has since become a librarian.  She was very excited to hear that I had chosen the same path.  We had an incident with Reese's gum turning to liquid so we had to leave.  

Backyard picnics/tea parties.

Beautiful flowers growing in our yard.

No comments:

Post a Comment