Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Christmas at the Library

 Christmas at the Library is an annual event at my library.  This year the children's department participated by making a Polar Express trail out of sheets of cardboard.  We also made a ticket booth, dressed up as railroad workers and I read the story.
I also had a little helper with me.



This may be one of the reasons that she likes going to work with me.  Her and Thomas (a coworker's son) played for a long time at the train table when she wasn't being my shadow.  
I like that she is able to see me at work, where I have other responsibilities then what she sees at home.  It helps that she would think my work is a cool place even if I didn't work there and the giant panda stuffed animal doesn't hurt either.

No comments:

Post a Comment