Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Halloween Fun

Both Reese and I had come down with some kind of sickness that was taking its toll on me but I couldn't miss out on the Halloween fun!  

We attended Octoboo at the Hamilton East Public Library where Reese was able to trick-or-treat around the library, get her face painted, do crafts, listen to stories and a puppet show.


Of course, we carved pumpkins.

And I was there too!


Reese drew the faces and I did the cutting.  Not too shabby!


For the actual day, I was missing my Phoenix friends terribly.

The Children's staff dressed up to celebrate the 75th anniversary of The Wizard of Oz.  The only other staff member to dress up was Zack, a page, who was a ghost-buster.  

Trick or Treating was pushed back a day because of a rain storm that came through Halloween Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment