Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Weekend fun

This weekend was the last weekend without visitors for quite some time so Reese and I did a lot just the two of us.  We started out by heading down to the Museum during the First Friday Artwalk to check out Arts and Flowers, which is a yearly event at the Museum when florists create arrangements inspired by artwork in the Museum's collection.  Reese really liked it once she figured out what to expect :)

Saturday we went to see Oz, The Great and Powerful at the movie theater (because I wanted to) and then we went to the Poisoned Pen to see a local author of cozy mysteries that I like (because I wanted to and Reese needs to understand that we are going to be going to things like this).  She was just happy that we got popcorn and an icee at the movies and that I let her pick out a Halloween book at the bookstore.  

We played outside and Reese made mud pies!

And we flew her kite!

We cut out and taped together a crown and wand that came in a package from Mimmie.

Sunday morning we went to church. The first time since epiphany so I decided that we go quarterly.  She did a great job so we picked up donuts on the way to Target, where we spent way too much, like always.

I love that little tongue sticking out!

No comments:

Post a Comment