Thursday, April 4, 2013

Reese Quote

I had to be at work from 8:30am to 8:30pm yesterday which did not leave much time to me to spend with Reese.  I was able to pick her up from school and get her settled at home with Aunt Karen before heading back to work but it meant that this morning, I could not have loved her more.  She walked into my bedroom with her blanket wrapped around her and said "look at my beautiful dress!"

I got her some breakfast and gave her a gummy vitamin to eat.  She brought it to me and said "Why do I eat these?"
I responded "Because they have vitamins inside that help you to grow big and strong."
"I don't see any in there." she said as she looked at the gummy very closely.
"Wait, are they those little circles? You know, I've got pretty good eyes."


No comments:

Post a Comment