Saturday, July 17, 2010

Getting Settled

It has been a busy week of unpacking and getting settled.  I have done a lot of dishes and still have more to do but everything is starting to find its place in my new home.  It has been a year since I have lived alone and I forgot how quiet it can be.  I used to love the quiet but this week it has been eerie. 

I am starting to get excited about the possibility of having people over and visitors from the far lands of the Midwest.  This house could not be more perfect!  I love every inch of it and I am so fortunate to have wonderful friends who are allowing me to rent it!

Ok, time to get serious!  I have a paper due today that I haven't even looked at the instructions for. It has been an easy week to forget that I am a student. 

2 comments:

  1. can't wait to see it once you've put your stamp on it! sunday blued potluck at your place?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to come visit!! Just this time around, how about I NOT be pregnant.

    ReplyDelete