Monday, December 21, 2009

Odds and Ends


I don't know if you can see this but Reese woke up with a scratch that made her look like scarface.  I immediately cut her nails.


My Mim is in town for a couple days, which I have been looking forward to because it has been over 2 years since I have seen her.  She is amazed by everything Reese does.  I am so glad they were able to meet each other.  She does this little game where she traces the cracks on your palm saying "here's a crack, here's a crack, here's a crack" then she smacks your hand and says "there's a crack."  Reese just thinks it is the best and she was doing it back to her last night a dinner.  Speaking of dinner, my Mim made sliders!  The best dinner in the world - basically chicken and noodles but I really think my Mim puts magic in them!  Reese had her first taste of sliders and she liked them!

I cannot believe that Christmas is in a couple days and that I will be leaving here in one week.  I am not ready at all but I don't think I ever will be.  I still have Christmas presents to make and wrap, white chocolate pretzels to make, a cookie recipe to find (so that I can dominate the cookie competition we are having at Christmas), and all the details of packing and moving that need to get worked out.  I have a feeling that I won't be sleeping much this next week.  Speaking of, it is midnight and I still have a thank you card to write and a present to embroider, I better get to work!

Update:  My grade was just posted and I got a 95% on that monsterous final paper!!!  That means I rocked my first semester of grad school with two A's!!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your grades! I'm just now catching up on your blog. Christmas put me a tad behind on some things. :)

    ReplyDelete