Monday, December 21, 2009

Dominic and Maria!


A battle with the worst flu I have ever experienced didn't keep me away from meeting Dominic.  One of my best friends from IU welcomed Dominic to her family on December 10th.  He is a really cute baby, not as cute as Reese was but a very close second!  Reese went with me on the road trip and was a real trooper (minus the no napping).  I am so glad that I was able to see Maria again before I head back west but getting to see little Dominic was really one of the highlights of December!


This was my view as I drove back to Griffith from Alexandria.  I didn't really mind it because the roads weren't slippery.  It was beautiful and a sight I don't often see.  Unfortunately, it was all slush by home so I haven't been able to play with Reese in the snow yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment