Thursday, October 29, 2009

Lincoln Park Zoo


Reese and I headed up to Chicago today for a visit to Lincoln Park Zoo with Allison.  It worked out perfectly so that both nap times fell when we were driving in the car.  It was great to spend the day outside with Allison.  Reese just thought she was hillarious!

The lions were singing very loudly.  They were really roaring but I have never heard anything like it!


The gorillas and monkeys are always the best!


I remember these Mold-A-Rama machines from when I was little and was hoping that we would be able to find one.  Thank goodness Reese's stinky diaper made us go to the basement of the cafe where we found one!!  We each made a yellow wax lion and it was as magical as I remembered.  I'm so glad that little Reese was able to have her own wax lion from the zoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment