Friday, October 23, 2009

Fall


I think all the leaves changed over night.  This is the view from our back door - I love it!  I am hoping to take Reese to pick out a pumpkin this weekend.  I can't wait to watch her play with the guts while we carve.  I just hope she doesn't try to eat them!


Sleepy Reese after staying at her dad's last night... i love the crossed ankles!  It is rainy and windy today so I think we will just have a quiet day at home.


These little guys are headed to Freetown in Sierra Leone, Africa.  My friend Zack studied there this summer and asked me to crochet some creatures to send to the kids of the family he stayed with.  I was so excited to help!

I have been swamped with school work but I am hoping to make Reese a Christmas fabric book.  I didn't realize the danger of having a JoAnns so close.  In Phoenix, they closed the one close to me and so I always had to make a special trip and drive far but now it is a 10 minute drive and I get the ads in the mail - seriously dangerous!

No comments:

Post a Comment