Thursday, August 6, 2009

Grad School


I just returned from SIRLS Boot Camp aka School of Information Resources and Library Science course 504. Seven straight days of class from 8:30am to 6pm then homework each night. I still have my eportfolio to complete and a 4-5 page issues paper to write so it isn't over yet but I am back at home with Gracie and it was amazing to sleep in my own bed last night.

It was wonderful to meet all the other SIRLS students and professors who I will be working with over the next two years. I stayed in the dorms and walked around campus which made me feel like a student - though it was over 100 degrees out so there was much more sweat involved than I remember at IU.

It is still surreal to me that I am a graduate student but I couldn't be more excited about the program and being a wildcat!!

No comments:

Post a Comment