Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Holidays

I used to be a Grinch. I remember Age calling me Scrooge one year but since i don't have her or Annie to be full of holiday cheer for me, i seem to have found my inner Christmas spirit. I forced it on Lani last year and am trying to do the same this year. I started secretly listening to Christmas music the day after Halloween and my tree went up on the Sunday after Thanksgiving.



I couldn't sleep this morning, nightmares and then my brain wouldn't turn off. So, i got up and plugged in the tree - I just love the glow of Christmas lights! It was the perfect way to fix the start of today.



This the first year that i have an actual fireplace and mantel! This picture gives me a little anxiety with all my little things all over but i need my chachkies (is this a real word?). My comforts as Annie calls them.



Gracie's name didn't make it on the stocking last night but i did study for the GRE. Tonight is my last class of the semester. Where has the time gone?

No comments:

Post a Comment