Monday, December 8, 2008

Hello, there!

So, the thought is that if i create a keep up a blog then all my family and friends far and wide can keep up dated on my life.

Right now i am super busy with taking the GRE on Saturday and all my holiday projects. I have not prepared in the slightest for this test that will pretty much decide my future. That is out of character for me so i am going to go with it. I do have a back up plan if grad school falls through so i think that is helping. The holiday projects are coming along well. There is no way i can do everything i would like to in time... oh well. I sent christmas cards today and my goal is to get Gracie's name on her stocking tonight :) ok, well i hope this blog is a good idea...




patterns from Needle Noodles

1 comment:

  1. you can do it, lindsey! just wait, you're going to be addicted... to blogging.

    ReplyDelete