Sunday, July 6, 2014

May Catch-Up

May was full of parks and as much outside as we could.
Here we are at Dillon Park.  
Reese wanted to show me around after she came here on a field trip.



Of course, we spent some time at Conner Prairie.

We saw brand-new baby goats, lambs, and chicks.

We walked out to the edge of the prairie.





We visited the dentist and look at this adorable play area.  They were great and she loved it.  
They said to watch for loose teeth in the next 6 to 9 months.  Ugh.

I had a cold so I went home from work early one Monday.  
This is what happened while I napped on the couch.

At work, we are prepping for Summer Reading Club which is Fizz, Boom, Read so I had to be a mad scientist for the school skits.  They were fun and the kids were SO excited!


No comments:

Post a Comment