Wednesday, May 27, 2009

I'm f***in' sweating...

Maria made the cross country treck for Memorial Day weekend. We had a great time - I haven't laughed like that in a long time. We drove the Apache Trail to Tortilla Flat, where we had lunch.



We watched the sunset from the top of South Mountain.



Sunday, we visited the Museum, had lunch at Oregano's then went to see Chihuly at the Desert Botanical Gardens and stopped at Hole in the Rock.




We ate our weight in Runts! I haven't had Runts in years and once I started, I couldn't stop.
This was our survival kit!
It was wonderful to have Maria here. I cannot tell you the last time we had more than a quick day trip to see each other. I am so glad that she was able to make it and that she braved a flight by herself and the heat! I hope she can do it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment