Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I'm a sissy...

During my amazing book filled weekend last month (the library book sale one), I went to a book signing at Poisoned Pen in Scottsdale. I love going there and listening to authors talk about their process. I went that weekend because the book took place in Greece and I love everything about Greece because of my sailing adventure there about a year and half ago. I told myself I wasn't going to buy the book -I would just go and listen. Well, we all know my willpower when it comes to books. I gave in and bought a copy to have signed. I picked it up this weekend after I finished the third book in the Twilight series and decided I needed a break from vampires. It is called Murder in Mykonos by Jeffrey Siger. I spent most of Sunday with my nose glued inside the book. I had a hard time at first because the imagery kept sparking memories from my trip to Mykonos. Now things are getting intense hence the fact that it is a murder/mystery. I find myself awake at 1am not being able to stop reading because I am too scared. I'm a sissy. One day I will conquer The Shining and not have to put it in the freezer, that is a goal in life :)

No comments:

Post a Comment