Thursday, January 29, 2009

books, books books!

A lot of exciting things are happening and i have been slacking. In my defense, my internet can be spotty at home. I became an aunt two weeks ago to a little girl named Reese Linnea. Because she lives in the ol' Hoosier state and I am out in the wild west, I haven't been able to see her or hold her. But I am flying back for a long weekend in February, I can't wait to see her! Until then I have become a crazy crafter, trying to make her everything possible in the first month she is alive. I'll post some pictures this weekend.

Last weekend was one of my favorite things - the Library Book Sale!! Lani and i discovered it last year and it is my heaven. A warehouse of books all for under $2. I always get sucked into fiction and then come out hours later with a book cart full.


I am proud of myself - only one box this time.
Here are a couple of books I picked up.


Here is a cutie I picked up for my niece!


But here is the problem - no more room on the bookshelves :)
I can't wait until the next one in April!!

No comments:

Post a Comment