Friday, March 29, 2013

Reminder

My desk calendar today said "Next to love, balance is the most important thing. -John Wooden"

I had a minor freak out last night because the house was a mess with Reese is having a play-date and visitors coming, I couldn't get my internet to work and I said we would video-chat with my dad, I am not feeling motivated at work so then I am not feeling like I accomplish anything, and all I want to do is just go on a vacation where we can be outside and I can have some quiet time to read and be in my own head.  Reese has Good Friday off and I wasn't able to take the day off because then I wouldn't have enough vacation time to go to Indiana and England this summer.  It sounds like I needed a mental health day but here I am at work and Reese is having a wonderful time at Amy's.

Okay. I am going to process this donation and organize periodicals today and I will feel accomplished!  TGIF!

No comments:

Post a Comment