Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Reese quotes

You try so hard to protect your child but she still comes home from preschool singing "All the boys, they try to chase me. But here's my number, so call me maybe."

I was telling Reese about our day on Saturday, that we would be going to have our pictures taken and then out to Aunt Karen's house to celebrate Easter and she interrupted me to say "Remember when I went to Aunt Karen's and you didn't get to go? Wasn't that horrible for you?  Horrible means really bad!"

Karen gave me some quotes from when Reese was staying with her a couple nights during spring break:
When they were in the pool and having a wonderful time, Karen said something about how great it was. Reese said "It is delicious!"

Bob and Karen were having a hard time with parking and traffic when they were taking Reese to a spring training game so everyone was a little irritable and Reese said from the backseat "Ugh, you aren't going to start this again!"

When Karen and Bob dropped Reese off at the Museum with me after you stay with them, we went inside to get some candy from an exhibit we have and I told Reese we had a new fashion exhibition that we could go see and she said "You've gotta be kidding me!" (which apparently she picked up from Karen)

From the mouths of babes...

No comments:

Post a Comment