Sunday, March 17, 2013

Phoenix Zoo

Today was too beautiful to stay inside so Reese and I packed up a lunch and headed to Phoenix Zoo. Our top animals to see were tiger, lions and rinos and we were able to see all of them! 
 

Monkey Village where you go inside the cage with sixteen spider monkeys. 
Reese was really good at spotting them.


I'm afraid that I am going to need to buy a shotgun in twelve years.

Fun at the farm!

Gobble, Gobble

Reenacting a scene from Heidi

Just brushing goats...
 
 
There is an elephant behind my big head.

Our splurge of the day was paying to pet the stingrays.  Reese was only able to touch a couple of them and I think they freaked her out a little. It was a perfect way to conclude our visit.
 
Once we were at home we needed banana splits then a nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment