Monday, March 11, 2013

Crick

I took Reese to see Wreck-It Ralph yesterday at the cheap theater in Tempe and when we came out, I found that I had a crick in my neck.  It led to a blinding headache later in the afternoon and I was almost paralyzed last night.  Of course, I didn't sleep very well last night but the hot shower helped this morning.  When I got to work I realized that one of the problems may be that my computer monitor has sat to the right of me for the last two and a half years so I have to turn my head all day long.  I remedied that today by moving my computer but I am still finding myself sitting with that orientation.  It looks like that habit may be hard to change.  I am not enjoying this.  Dumb crick in my neck, please go away.
Reese came up to me after dinner tonight and said "Mom, I know your neck is going to feel better tomorrow. Let me give it a kiss." I love my sweet girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment