Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Goodbye 2012

Well 2012, you brought with you many firsts: the first time being solely in charge of another human, the first time Reese called me "mom," first trip to Disneyland, first night without pull-ups, first lost tooth, all of our first holidays and first traditions.  I began the last year of my twenties and completed tons of personal paperwork.  I was finger-printed three times and hired a lawyer for the first time.  It was a year of small triumphs and moments of "I have no idea what I am doing."  It went my very fast which scares me that the next fourteen will be just as fast and all of a sudden I will have a college student.  I am so glad I was able to send this year with Reese and that I documented most of it on here so that I can look back to the awesome quiet moments and funny things she said when she was three.

No comments:

Post a Comment